1. Once a name and email address is used for registration/purchase into the Program, that person is deemed "the registered participant" and all future correspondence and communication will be directed to that person and that email address. If you have purchased a place or enrolled someone on their behalf, using your own name and email address (or the credit card holder's), please send the full name and email address of the actual participant to the Program Organiser. Failure to do this will result in the actual participant not being enrolled and unable to participate.
2. Your individual log in, password and access to the Program material is restricted and monitored. The links to this material are provided exclusively to the registered participant only and must not be disclosed, distributed, reproduced, forwarded or shared, unless otherwise agreed to by Ross Clennett or specifically stated in the material. This is an explicit condition of your participation in all RossClennett.com programs. Any breach of this condition could result in cancellation of your enrolment and immediate forfeiture of Program Fees.
3. No refunds or credits will be given once a transaction has taken place or an invoice has been issued.
4. No transfers are permitted, once the Program has commenced. Under certain circumstances and at the discretion of Ross Clennett and the Program Organiser, on a case-by-case basis, a transfer may be permitted. A request to transfer enrolment from one person in your organisation to another must be sent in writing to Ross Clennett and/or the Program Organiser for consideration.
5. All related material for all sessions of the programs, will be available and accessible to all registered participants in a timely manner. Once a Program concludes, all material is removed from our server and is no longer available. Participants are advised to download all material as and when it is made available.
6. Participants are expected to allocate time in their schedules to attend every session of a program due to the interactive nature of the coaching and training of the programs. If you cannot attend one or more sessions, please notify Program Organiser in advance.
7. All enquiries regarding RossClennett.com programs and/or membership should be directed by email to the Program Organiser.